‘Developing Toughness in Today’s Athletes’ Webinar with Olympic Gold Medalist Bo Hanson
Anyone is invited to join this webinar for FREE!
WHEN: Monday, January 23rd at 8pm EST (USA)
HOW: When you register you will be sent a link to join, including handouts for the webinar.
PRESENTER: Bo Hanson, Coaching Consultant (4x Olympian and 3x Olympic Medalist)
HOSTED BY: True North Sports
TOPIC: Developing Toughness in Today’s Athletes
Helping Coaches develop resiliency in their athletes has been an area Bo Hanson has been focused on for many years. Mental toughness is not a mythical quality possessed by only a few. It is a teachable skill and there are proven strategies to develop this in your athletes. In this webinar, Bo Hanson will share some of the most important strategies to get right and how to implement them in your program.
A bit more about Bo Hanson…
- He has been working within sport and the business sector for over 20 years, delivering leadership, management and coach development.
- In addition to his own athletic career, comprising of four Olympics and including three Olympic medals, he has worked for many years with coaches and athletes from over 40 different sports, and various countries, to improve coaching strategies and performance.
- His impressive client list includes current and previous National Championship coaches and some of the top programs across the country.
A bit more about your host…
- Your host for this Webinar is True North Sports. Because you are someone important to Athlete Assessments, we wanted to ensure you received your complimentary invitation to attend Bo’s webinar presentation.
- Also, from June 1st to 4th 2017, Bo will be one of the presenters at True North Sports’ Camp Elevate, being held at Grand Valley State University, Allendale, Michigan. Camp Elevate is open to ALL Coaches of ALL Sports at any level.
- Director of True North Sports, Celia Slater says, “This is summer camp for creative, innovative and “people-first” coaches who are committed to their personal and professional development beyond the X’s and O’s of their sport. This is a growing movement of coaches across ALL sports who believe in the power of collaboration and community.”
- Get a valuable taste of the Coaches Camp by attending the ‘Developing Toughness in Today’s Athletes’ Webinar. Register todayto confirm your place.
Comments are closed